We don't share your personal information with anyone.
Near Farukh Nagar, Gurgaon
Industrial Plots at Reliance MET
· Instantly accessible freehold land for the prompt development of the Industrial factory structure.
· Development of Phase 1 Industrial Colony (290 acres of land) handed over.
· Development of Phase 2 Industrial Colony (650 acres of land) in advancement.
· Additional 1230 sections of land of land under an award of permit.
· Strong and solid Promoter Credentials.
· Reliance GREENFIELD PROJECT is a definitive chance to snatch for creating of the condition of-workmanship monetary enclave.
· Enhancing the center of thought i.e. Infrastructure through DFC, DMIC, and the KMP Expressways.
ABOUT RELIANCE MET:-
· Reliance Model Economic Township is propelled as Reliance Haryana SEZ Limited (RHSL) in October 2006. Model Economic Township Project is a RELIANCE INDUSTRIES LIMITED activity. Dependence is creating MET in more than 8000 acres of land at Gurgaon Jhajjar Road, Haryana. Its a 45-minute drive from Gurgaon, an hour from Delhi, International Airport and contiguous the DMIC corridor.
· Reliance MET is spread crosswise over 8250 acres (approximately 35 sq km), Jhajjar, Haryana.
· A 100% subsidiary of RIL(Reliance Industries Limited), completely possessed by Reliance Ventures Limited, with the motto to build up a industrially-backward district area into a Business Hub in North India.
· Reliance MET, Jhajjar, Gurgaon is a healthy coordinated modern integrated township comprehensive of industry bunches covering SEZs and Domestic Tariff Area parts, with a steady Rail and Road availability. Likewise, real help from the coordination and social infrastructure involving business, private, institutional and recreational improvements.
COMPLIANCE, VALIDATIONS & APPROVALS:-
· Reliance MET spread crosswise over 8250 acres of land in Jhajjar, Gurgaon, Haryana is in simultaneousness with Government of Haryana and has an on a fundamental level approval for the foundation of a 220 KV substation, creating and giving 24*7 solid power supply.
· Reliance MET additionally has affirmed seals for Surface Water Allocation from the NCR Channel. The Groundwater Extraction endorsement is likewise set up and impermeable.
· Total Area – 8250 Acre Approx
· Under Development – 1600 Acres
· Currently for sale – 650 Acres
· Plot Size Starts From – 2000 Sq. Meter
· State distribution grid will be fulfilling the power requirements of Modal Economic Township. Haryana state is aggressively on a mission to becoming a power sufficient state. The project will have 220 KV GIS substations, as these are connected to the national grid, there will be ample and reliable availability of power to the plots for sale in Gurgaon under Modal Economic township.
· Gas industrial needs are also taken care of by Gas Authority of India Limited (GAIL). They have laid a pipeline connecting to the Reliance industrial plots in IMT Manesar area to meet gas requirement for industrial use.
· 220 KV GIS substations fulfill industrial needs of reliable power in the Model Economic Township.
· Reliance industrial plots are enclosed in a self-sufficient Model Economic Township which has all the healthy essential components of the township with residential and social infrastructure need Model Economic Township by providing a cocktail of industrial, residential, institutional, commercial and recreational components of life stay true its name.
· Proximity to multiple satellite cities like Gurgaon, Manesar and Faridabad the Model Economic Township also meets immediate requirements by some of the best facilities in the country like hospitals, hotels and schools. Along with above stated urban facilities, there is AIIMS hospital, Medical college, Sehwag international school and other educational and health facilities in the vicinity.
· Model Economic Township is a flat land from the fertile chunk of northern plains and is about 215m above Sea Level (MSL), There is a gentle but efficient slope towards an outfall drain that runs across the site and discourages any water accumulation in the area. The hydraulic gradient of groundwater is very gentle.
· Flatland allows easy and quick transportation facilities as well as quick and strong building infrastructure.
· The land is rocky and sturdy so load carrying the capacity of the soil is high which allows it to be perfect for heavy equipment and machinery.
· There is ample water supply through canals and efficient drainage system namely Gurgaon Water Supply Channel and the NCR Water Supply Channel that supply potable water to the region. The 100 MLD surface water from NCR Channel will ensure 24x7 availability of water. Najafgarh Drain passes through the Model economic township site and takes care of excess water. CETP & STP will be set up as per the requirement and will ensure an environment-friendly disposal system.
· The area has extreme weather. Very cold from January to the beginning of March and followed by the hot season till June. The normal annual rainfall in the area around factory land for sale in Gurgaon is about 444 mm.
The government is also encouraging activities allied to industries, such as consultancy, information technology, training of skilled manpower through vocational training programs and entrepreneurial development programs. FDI inflows in Delhi, including part of Uttar Pradesh and Haryana, stood at US$ 82.77 billion from April 2000 to December 2018.
The Delhi government has set up a Business Facilitation Council (BFC) to facilitate single-window. Small scale industries registration has been simplified. State Level Export Promotion Committee (SLEPC) has been constituted to draw export policy and action plan and approve infrastructure projects for financial assistance under Assistance to States for Developing Export Infrastructure. According to Delhi 2021 Master Plan, special emphasis has been laid on improved solid-waste management policies. The short-term goals are capacity building with respect to financial services and performance management, affecting trial runs of collection and waste-reduction schemes, developing transport, landfill sites and transfer stations for waste and focusing on biomedical and hazardous waste management programs.
Nearby Faridabad city is a major industrial hub of Haryana and also the source of 50% of the income tax in conjunction with Gurgaon for Haryana. It is included in Delhi metropolitan area and also in the smart cities list and is just 74km away from Reliance industrial plots in model economic township. Gurgaon which is just 45 mins drive from Reliance industrial plots in model economic township is one of the major satellite cities of India and is part of the national capital region. It’s a leading financial and industrial hub and boasts of having third-highest per capita income in the country. Leading automobile manufacturer Maruti-Suzuki established a manufacturing plant here in 1970s. Gurgaon is home of more than 250 Fortune-500 companies.
Opportunity for Foreign Investors
The most notable location advantage of industrial land in and near Gurgaon is it is abundant and low-wage labor. Industries here benefit from sufficient electricity, reasonable and easily available transport facilities, good telephonic, fax, and internet access communication facilities. These facilities provide easy administrative procedures. The ease and availability of services gap between India and its neighboring countries do attract a lot of multinational firms to India specially in the areas around the National Capital Region. To attract more investors in the industrial area, the government has enhanced investment advantages and alleviated disadvantages. The government’s ‘Make in India’ program has driven a lot of project announcements and investment commitments since its launching date i.e. September 25, 2014. Under this program, the government has emphasized on encouraging major national and international corporations to manufacture their products in India. This is also aimed at job creation and skill enhancement in 25 key sectors like automobiles, electricals, electronics, oil and gas, space and thermal power to name a few. Such an improved business and investment climate will make it possible for the industries in India to compete in the global market.
Reliance Industrial Plots in Gurgaon, Sizes : 2000 Sq. mtr., 1 Acre, 3 Acres & 5 Acre
S.No Plots Size Reliance MET Price (INR / Sqm) Total Price(INR)
1. 2000 Sqm 9000/- RS. 1.80 Crore 2. 1 Acre 8100/- RS.3.27 Crore 3. 3 Acre 7200/- RS.8.74 Crore 4. 5 Acre 7200/- RS.14.57 Crore
RERA No: HRERA - 457 of 2018
For Industrial Plots at Reliance MET, Please call us at: +91 9650389757 or mail us at: email@example.com
Find your dream idea with AQUAROCK Property Consultants Private Limited
"AQUA" stands for Transparency and "ROCK" symbolizes solid and its sustainability. Aquarock will provide pre and post property transactions advisory services with zero advisory fees to customers.
Aquarock will also provide Debt, Equity and mezzanine funding from banks, nbfc, private equity from domestic and offshore players to property developers and other corporates. Our skilled and experienced in-house team will help clients close the deal and thereby offer end to end service from digital to delivery for both pre and post deal.
· This industrial township has access to rail network for quick movement of goods and hence A Private Freight Terminal (PFT) in village Khaliqpur has received approval and Clearance. This Private fright terminal will be connected to the Northern Railway line at Garhi Harsaru and there onwards to the western ports via the existing lines and proposed Dedicated Freight Corridor via a spur at Rewari.
· Land for establishing the connectivity to the Northern Railway is under acquisition. This PFT will be a major facility created within the NCR in close proximity to the cities of Gurgaon, Bahadurgarh, Jhajjar and Delhi.
· Reliance MET industrial plot location comes is an added advantage keeping the supreme court orders for relocating the industrial area from Delhi to Bawana which was world’s biggest industrial move by checking the ever-increasing magnitude of air pollution in Delhi which was even more unhealthy for the people inside the industrial area who were already working close enough to pollutants. It has not only facilitated environmental protection but also decongestion for long-term sustainable development of the new industrial city.
· While the location of Reliance industrial model economic township still serves you all the benefits and availability for factory land for sale in Delhi / factory land in Gurgaon / factory land in Manesar; it still provides a legally valid and convenient location for industries to operate for the decades to come while still reaping the benefits of being close to the capital and other major industrial cities like Delhi, Gurgaon, Noida and Faridabad.
· The location of factory land for sale in Gurgaon is already 5km from the sensitive zone and has acquired all the required environments clearances.
· All resources are available near the location of the factory land for sale in Reliance industrial plot township. There are many other considerations except location including the availability of skilled manpower, raw material, technology etc. to narrow down your choice to the modal economic township.
· With major successfully thriving industrial hubs in almost every industry domain around Model economic township like in Delhi, Gurgaon, Manesar, Faridabad, Noida, Daruhera and Bawana ensure proven availability of resources such as manpower and raw material.
· For the smooth transportation through Rail the Model economic township has smooth and efficient rail connectivity to the Northern Railway line and linked to the Dedicated Freight Corridor (DFC) of Delhi Mumbai Industrial Corridor (DMIC). Well-developed road and railway network permit easy transportation to different parts of the country, thus providing easy access to the market. The Private Freight Terminal (PFT) will be facilitated by the development of DFC and DMIC.
· Road connectivity is ensured as it is situated along the Kundli Manesar Palwal (KMP) expressway with easy and secure yard access.
· Air connectivity is via Indira Gandhi International Airport (IGI) in Delhi which is about 45 mins drive from the Reliance industrial plots via highways namely SH-15A and NH-8. This distance would be further reduced to about 30km, once the under-construction Northern Peripheral Road/ Dwarka Expressway is operational.
Industrial plots at reliance met, Reliance MET Industrial Plots price, Reliance Industrial Plots in Gurgaon, Reliance Industrial Plots Jhajjar, Reliance met Jhajjar, Reliance Industrial Plots, Reliance Industrial Plots, Industrial Plots in gurgaon, Land in Gurgaon, Reliance met Industrial Plots, Reliance met, Industrial Plots in Jhajjar, Industrial land / plot for sale in gurgaon, Industrial Plots in Gurgaon, industrial plots near gurgaon, Industrial Land for sale, Industrial Land for sale in Gurgaon, Industrial Plot in Manesar, Industrial Plot in IMT Manesar, Plots in Manesar , Industrial Plots in Gurgaon, Industrial Plots Manesar, Industrial Plots in IMT Manesar, Industrial Plots In Gurgaon, Reliance Met Jhajjar, Reliance MET Industrial Plots, Reliance Industrial Plots in Gurgaon, Reliance MET, Industrial Land for sale in Gurgaon, Industrial Land for sale, Land in Gurgaon, Industrial Plot For Sale in Pace City Gurgaon, Industrial Land, Industrial plot, industrial plots, Industrial Plot For Sale in Udyog Vihar Gurgaon, Industrial Plot in Udyog Vihar, Commercial Property for Sale in Udyog Vihar, Industrial Plots in Gurgaon, Industrial Plot for sale