We don't share your personal information with anyone.
Farookh Nagar, Gurgaon
If you are looking to purchase a Industrial plot in Delhi and surrounding area for industrial development purpose, then Reliance MET is the perfect choice. It is located close to the popular Delhi and surrounding areas. Reliance is synonymous with trust, faith and good brand name.
Reliance MET Industrial Plots has more advantages than one.
· It is one of the hottest industrial area near Delhi NCR.
· Industrial plots at Reliance MET are in high demand.
· It is located in NCR region and is perfectly connected to Delhi, Gurgaon and important points across Delhi.
· Transportation to and from nearby industrial areas and highways is great.
MET or Model Economic Township Limited incepted in October 2006 and was known as Reliance Haryana SEZ Limited. It is a completely owned subsidiary of Reliance Ventures Limited and Reliance Industries Limited also known as RIL.
· It is strategically located in Jhajjar district, Haryana, with the aim to make this backward area to boost industrial area near Delhi NCR in business hub of North India.
· MET Reliance project is approved by the Government of Haryana as an industrial model township framework in Jhajjar district and nearby areas of Gurgaon.
· It has acquired more than 8000 acres of land there.
· MET Reliance project is a completely integrated industrial township. It will have SEZ units and domestic tariff area with a support infrastructure.
· This includes rail, road, logistics and social infrastructure such as recreational units, commercial and residential areas.
SOME MORE ADVANTAGES
· MET is strategically located around 17 km from Bahadurgarh, 5km from Farukhnagar, 30 km from Gurgaon city in Haryana, and 18 km from Najafgarh in Delhi.
· MET is the perfect blend of agricultural zones, urban areas, and development plans all across Delhi.
· The government has approved the area for urban development to use the provisions of the urban facilities to the area.
· MET project is connected to the western Dedicated Freight Corridor (DFC). It is within the influence area of the Delhi Mumbai Industrial Corridor (DMIC) project.
· Farrukhnagar railway station is nearby the project location and connects the main northern rail line.
· PLOT SIZE OPTIONS
· PRICING (INR per Sq. Meter)
3000 sqm – Rs. 9000 per square meter =Rs. 2.7 crore total price
1 acre – Rs. 8100 per square meter = Rs. 3.27 crore
3 acre- Rs. 7200 per square meter= Rs. 8.74 crore
5 acre- Rs. 7200 per square meter= Rs. 14.57 crore
Above are the options available to Industrialists, investors to invest in Reliance MET Industrial Plots. These are the prices and size options. They are the best plot options in Delhi area.
· MET project power requirements will be taken care of from the State distribution grid. Haryana state itself is on an objective to become a power capable state.
· This project will connect to national level grid and ensure reliable and continuous power availability.
· Infrastructure, development and growth in MET area are tremendous.
IIT Delhi, the prestigious educational institute of India has acquired 50 acres of land for research in Badsa village.
Xavier School of Management – XLRI , the prestigious university of India has acquired 40 acres of land in Aurangpur on SH 15A. The institute has started construction of the Higher Secondary School followed by Higher Secondary Education.
· Gas Authority of India Limited connecting to the MET area has set up a pipe to meet the gas requirements.
· There is adequate water availability in the area as well. Moreover, surface water supply availability process is under way. Presently, ground water extraction is approved by the government.
· The Reliance MET project includes 22 villages in a certain area. These villages will now benefit as people will get employment and training. Moreover, they will get other facilities such as skills learning and training, infrastructure development, hygiene awareness, health care benefits and many more.
These are some of the key reasons to purchase a land in Reliance MET in Delhi. Electricity, water, education, infrastructure, road and transport are the key aspects of Reliance MET Industrial Plots. This is the perfect choice for a plot in Delhi.
Below are the details of this project from major points in Delhi:
ü Najafgarh - Delhi 18 kms
ü Dwarka - Delhi 30 kms
ü Dwarka Expressway - Delhi 18 kms
ü Farukh Nagar (Haryana) – 5 kms
ü Jhajjar – Haryana – 14 kms
ü Gurgaon – Haryana- 28 kms
ü IMT Manesar – Haryana- 15 kms
ü Bahardurgarh- Haryana- 27 kms