Industrialization can be defined as the most crucial factor behind the Economical development of a Nation. Although the pace of Industrialization in India was not that impressive at its earlier stage, over the past few years the Nation has witnessed admirable progression in Industrialization, Significantly along the National Capital Region of Haryana.
Evolution of Industrial Units in Gurgaon
The District of Gurgaon has undergone phenomenal industrial development in all spheres, including urbanization and creating the industrial environment. Hence, Gurgaon can be marked as one of the major towns in the country, identified for its all-around evolution. While a several policy initiatives have been taken time to time by the Government of Haryana to provide an uninterrupted growth of the rapid industrialization in the district, what make the district the most suitable location for the industries are its location on the National Highway of Delhi-Jaipur road, near Indira Gandhi National Airport, and its well-constructed transportation and communication network all through the district. It is also because of the total-electrification of the place that such high-tech and high-value projects of huge investments involving foreign collaborations have come up in this region.
A rough estimation of Industrial Units
An annual possession in industrial sectors in the district of Gurgaon has crossed 46,000 crores with an investment of 10,000 crores. The count includes an investment of Rs. 9000 crores on 402 large and medium scale units and an investment of Rs.890 crores on 8000 small scale industries. Apart from the emergence of prominent and prestigious units like automobile manufacture, telecommunication equipment, electrical goods, engineering materials, pharmaceuticals, etc, another category of industries that have shown tremendous growth in the district is the industry of ready-made garments which have shown up in the well-developed industrial plots of Udyog Vihar.
But the most important thing needed for all these industrial set-ups is the availability of Industrial land in Gurgaon. One such constructive project is the Reliance MET Project, which has shortly created a boon among the best Industrial Real Estate Agents and Brokers of Gurgaon.
What is the Reliance MET Project?
Model Economic Township (MET) is a project undertaken by Model Economic Township Limited, a fully owned subsidiary of Reliance Ventures Limited. The project aims at converting the industrially backward district into the Business Destination of India. The project has been approved by the Govt. Of Haryana to get established on the framework of Industrial Model Township in the dist. Of Jhajjar and some adjoining areas of Gurgaon, owning over 8250 acres of land. It is a step taken forward to a fully-integrated industrial township and will have industrial clusters consisting of domestic-tariff areas and SEZs along with strong support and social infrastructures including logistic hubs, rail and road connectivity, residential, commercial and institutional developments.
Perks of MET
- Availability-Freehold lands are readily available for immediate development. Reliance Industrial Plot In Gurgaon
- Location-It covers 33 revenue villages, out of which 22 are in Jhajjar District and 8 in Gurgaon District.Its a part of NCR and shares its border with Delhi state along with the Kundli-Manesar-Palwal Expressway.
- Communication- Well-developed connectivity with the Northern Railway Line and linked to the Dedicated Freight Corridor(DFC) of Delhi Mumbai Industrial Corridor(DMIC).
- Govt. Provisions- It is declared as an Urban Area by the Govt. So that it can utilize the provisions of various Urban facilities. This will enhance the core infrastructure of the region and create complementary economic activities.
- Power-Development of 220KV GIS substations will enable access to reliable power across the region.
- Water- 24X7 availability of water for all purposes assured by 100 MLD surface water from NCR Channel.
- Sewage and wastewater- Environment-friendly disposal system ensured by the set-up of CETP and STP as per the requirement.
- Infrastructure- Availability of world-class Residential, Commercial and Social Infrastructure. Being planned with the concept of “Walk to work”, the colonies will provide various levels of affordability, so that the city can provide a smart living space for all kind of skilful individuals, thus making the place a perfect area to work, stay, live and enjoy. Strategically planned plots for commercial purposes will meet the needs of both the residential retail market and the commercial wholesale market at the same time.
Developments Around MET
Located at the centre of NCR Delhi, the MET region has been a point of attraction for the top institutions of the country:
- All India Institute of Medical Science (AIIMS)- Along with an already functional outreach OPD Department, the first phase of this facility would soon have the National Cancer Institute and Hospital.
- Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Delhi has already taken possession of about 50 acres for a new research and development wing.
- Xavier School of Management- Procuring a land of 40 acres, XLRI has started the construction of the Higher Secondary School and the Higher Education in the village of Aurangpur.
- Sehwag International School, one of the most renowned residential schools with Cricket Academy, owned by the Indian Cricket Icon, Mr Virendar Sehwag, is located at Village Silani on the SH 15 A.
- Haryana Cricket Association, affiliated to BCCI is developing a Cricket Stadium and Academy in Lohat Village.
Industrial Plots for Sale in Gurgaon
The total township is spread over 8000 acres out of which the Govt. Has permitted the development of 1600 acres. Plots were available in two phases, out of which, the first phase is sold out with the anchors being the popular brands including Panasonic, Allcargo, Indospace, Reliance Retail, Denso, etc.
The MET Industrial plots for the 2nd phase sale consists of a total of 560 sections of land (Sector 5 and Sector 7), and are available in different sizes :
- 1000 sqm
- 2000 sqm
- 1 acre
- 2.5 acres
- 5 acres
The charges are as follows:
|SL. NO.||PLOT SIZE||PLOT’S PRICE (INR/SQUARE METER)|
|1||Less than 1 Acre||Rs. 9,000|
|2||Between 1 Acre and 3 Acres||Rs. 8,100|
|3||More than 3 Acres||Rs. 7,200|
More than anything else, a land in Model Economic Township would be one of the best assets one can ever have in his life. It would be a smart step towards a high-yielding capital outgrowth. Aquarock is here to help you with the selection of the perfect piece of land, most suitable for your business requirements, within your budget. Its an investment you will never regret!
Or Explore more By visiting our portal: www.aquarock.in