India’s real estate sector, according to the reports received in 2019, is poised for strong development and growth. The real estate sector is definitely a globally recognized sector with unending life. The real estate business has always been on a booming process to profits. It is said to be the second-largest employment giving sector in India just after the agricultural sector. It has begun to show signs of 30 per cent growth over the next decade. And the major industry that supports the Real Estate Industry is the Real Estate Agents.
With the growing industrialization and globalization, the Industrial Real Estate sector is thriving to go beyond limitations. Lately, it has stopped seeing any limitations and is just rising unexpectedly. The real estate market in India is estimated to reach US$180 billion by the year 2020. The Housing Sector contributes about 5-6% of the country’s GDP.
In the last decade, for your information, the market size was expected to increase at a Compound Annual Growth Rate(CAGR) of 11.2%. It has obviously stated its development by doing so. India ranks fourth in developing Asia for FDI inflows as per the World Investment Report 2016 by the United Nations Conference for Trade and Development.
What is an industrial plot? An industrial plot is a land that has an area zoned and planned for the purpose of development. An industrial plot may contain some offices or inventory warehouses or manufacturing centres. These lands are usually located on the outskirts of the main residential areas of a city. Such lands must be accessible by road transports and have easy access to rail and road. These industrial plots are governed by certain zoning regulations. This zoning usually takes into account many factors considering all the aspects necessary for an industrial plot and also to safeguard public lives.
Here we will be talking about Industrial Plots for sale and Industrial Property Dealers in Gurgaon. We all know that Gurgaon is thriving to be one of the best industrial investments. The proximity of Gurgaon to Delhi is so less that it has the easy advantage for the industries to settle down in Gurgaon. It has made it easy for the Industrial Real Estate Agents in Gurgaon. The proximity has created leverage to become one of the hottest destinations for IT hubs, manufacturing, warehouse, and other commercial growths.
The most trending and the place on everyone’s lips is the Pace City II in Gurgaon. It is considered to be one of the most booming industrial plots for sale. It is said to very well-known Huda industrial area. Who wants to lose such an opportunity? And hence, the Industrial Property Dealers in Gurgaon are taking the honour to bring you the best deals here in the city. After a due comparison with other nearby industrial plots like Bhiwadi, Rewari, and Manesar, the Pace II City is hands down the most valuable investment.
Pace City 2 is located in sector 37 of Gurgaon. The best part of this place is that it isn’t outside the city. It is well connected and has good road transport to Sectors 34, 37A, 10A, 34, and 33. Pace City 2 is just 10 minutes drive away from the Honda Chowk, making it 3.5 km away. The factories in this area are already set up, and you will save a huge chunk of time. Pace City 2 is readily available, which means that you don’t have to wait for the completion of the construction. It is readily available to acquire possession of the same.
The plots in this area can range from 450 sqm to 9104 sqm. The Industry Property Dealers will make sure you know all that is there about the plot, including whether it is a freehold property or not. This can be budget-friendly for the companies who seem to cut down their expenses and want to save money for the future. The area has been well equipped with high-end security and best of amenities. The area has wide roads, water supply, sufficient electric supply, proper sewage system, etc. This will definitely be a great option for your industry.
Things to remember before buying Industrial Land
- The first and foremost thing to remember is the range of your budget. According to this, you’ll have to look for the kind of plot that suits your budget. The industrial real estate broker offers you various types of land belonging to a variety of ranges of budgets.
- Even if the plot is bought from an industrial property broker, you must always look over the legal records. The previous owners and also the owners before him should also be checked. Legal compliance, why buying any plot is to be met.
- Location plays a very vital role in the type of industry one has to incorporate in that part of the town. There must be a convenience in access to every kind of requirement.
- One should never miss knowing about the land they are buying. Fertility and infertility also matter. The earthquake, stability, and retention are to be sampled and checked for finalizing your build plans.
- The climate can be either very hot or extremely cold. It is very important to know the climate first.
- The vehicular access will enable you to improve your logistics and distribution of goods over different areas. Buses should also be available to pick up and drop some goods only.
- Furthermore, make sure to choose the right industrial real estate agent. Do not choose brokers with the least interest. Make sure they are well known and the best in town.
The Industrial Plots for Sale are made available to you by the Industry Property Brokers at a relatively fair price. They also provide you with a comparative analysis of the industry plots for sale. You will never be disappointed with the services of the Industrial Real Estate Brokers because they always want the best for you and the industry. You are free to look for other Industrial Real Estate Agents if you’re not satisfied with one .
For further details call at 9650389757 or visit our portal : www.aquarock.in